ISuckAtMoviesClockISuckAtMoviesClock

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

That was so incredibly awesome, I dunno if my mind comprehended it all corectley.

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

Hmmmmmm

Wow, what does all this supposed to mean? Who cares, everybody is fucked up somehow, these just happen to be well known people. OOOOOOO nipple piercings. Material like that couldn't have been used better, kudos

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5

well.....

I give you props on the animation and graphics, but I haven't a clue as to what the hell was goin on. I shit upon all of those reviewers who give this straight 0s. Sure it really made no sense, but I have made flashes b4 and for the effort, I give u a 7.

Dekathos responds:

ISuckAtMoviesClock? ;) Uhh I was going to suggest watching the other 4 but there's a good chance it will be even more confusing. Thanks for the review!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

sweet

not only is this man a great flash constructor, but a grade-A baked ass, I love your style man *****

Pointless Waste Of Time Pointless Waste Of Time

Jeeze

Anybody who prograams with Flash should really respect this piece of work, all of the action scripting. All the physics. that shits hard.

The Legend of Eden *DEMO* The Legend of Eden *DEMO*

Awww shit

Man, I'm work'n on a game just like this, except it scrolls top to bottom. Man If i submit my shit now it will probaly get called a rip-off of this!