ISuckAtMoviesClockISuckAtMoviesClock

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

That was so incredibly awesome, I dunno if my mind comprehended it all corectley.

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

Hmmmmmm

Wow, what does all this supposed to mean? Who cares, everybody is fucked up somehow, these just happen to be well known people. OOOOOOO nipple piercings. Material like that couldn't have been used better, kudos

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 5

well.....

I give you props on the animation and graphics, but I haven't a clue as to what the hell was goin on. I shit upon all of those reviewers who give this straight 0s. Sure it really made no sense, but I have made flashes b4 and for the effort, I give u a 7.

Dekathos responds:

ISuckAtMoviesClock? ;) Uhh I was going to suggest watching the other 4 but there's a good chance it will be even more confusing. Thanks for the review!

wtf? wtf?

...

Congatulations, Youv'e wasted part of my life

trenk responds:

GOOD! IM GLAD!!! FUCKER!!!

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

kicked ass

I have always been a big fan of mega man, and this by far is the best side of mega man I have ever seen. Its the shit and a half.

Virtual Drug Session Virtual Drug Session

My god

I can completely understand that this is your first movie, but fucking hell, make something with a point to it. Who the hell is going to press their arm up to th screen? Who would press der fuckn lips up to the screen? I feel stupider after watching that. Why the hell would that be "proudly" presented?